With the passing of the recent World Mental Health Day on October 10th, it is a great time to take a look at some of the recent scientific advancements and innovations which are unfolding to treat and assist individuals.
Our partners at NeuroCare have put together a list of 5 innovations which are improving mental healthcare, which have helped to change the way we treat and understand mental health.
These innovations include:
- Treating Depression with Psychotherapy and TMS combined more likely leads to complete remission in a patient.
- A new technology to better target TMS therapy for Depression
- Neurofeedback legitimate medication-free therapy for ADHD with long-term effects for Children
- QEEG Brain Mapping may Predict Response to ADHD treatments
- tES (transcranial Electrical Stimulation) improves response of cognitive therapies